May 4, 2020
To our valued patients,
We hope your families are doing well and staying healthy. We know this is a very challenging time and we want you to know we are here for your oral health and your safety. In accordance with Governor DeWine’s announcements, we are so excited to be responsibly reopening on Wednesday, May 6. We can’t wait to see your smiling faces again! While much has changed, our commitment to you has stayed the same.
We have always placed the utmost importance on sterilization and infection control. In response to COVID-19, we have updated our procedures so that they may exceed the standards set by the American Dental Association (ADA), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This, in turn, will create a bit of a change when it is time for your next appointment. When you come to our office, you should expect the following:
- Cars are the new waiting room! Text the office when you arrive (937-314-6172) and stay in the car until directed to enter the office.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to appointments, unless you are the parent of a minor or assisting a patient with special needs.
- Soon, to enter the office, there will be a hands-free door handle that opens with your foot.
- You will need to answer COVID-19 pre-screening questions. We will also have you wash your hands, use a disinfecting mouth wash and record your temperature.
- Employees will be wearing all PPE that is necessary, including, but not limited to: face shields, hair coverings and masks.
We are thrilled to serve you again safely and with a smile (we promise we’re smiling under the masks)! Your dental care and well-being are our top priority. If you have any questions about the steps we are taking to keep you, other patients and our team healthy in our practice, please let us know. We thank you for being part of our loyal family!
Dr. Jeffery Van Treese & Team